Mobile Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Service in Colchester, Essex
Alloy wheels are vulnerable to wear and tear- no matter how cautious a driver you are. Even if you manage to keep your alloy wheels safe from kerb damage, over long periods of time highway use and adverse weather can lead to paint damage, lacquer peel, corrosion and paint fade. Optimize Wheels can breathe life back into your wheels and repair all these types of damage on your doorstep, at your convenience.
Just looking for a wheel colour change? We can offer any paint colour of your choice to set your car apart from the rest. Contact us with your requirements for a quote today!
We offer a cost effective mobile alloy wheel refurbishment service:
Todays SMART repair technology allows us to come to your doorstep, eliminating the inconvenience and potential high costs of using a traditional car body shop. We can bring our mobile workshop, fitted with the latest and highest quality repair equipment available, to your workplace or home saving you time and money.
The mobile alloy wheel refurbishment process:
All of our mobile alloy repairs are carried out in our self-contained mobile workshop. We never take shortcuts and pride ourselves on our high quality work. Here’s a step-by-step guide of how we work:
- The car is safely raised and placed on to axle stands
- The damaged wheels are removed
- If necessary the tyre is deflated and then pushed back away from the rim allowing full access to the damage
- Using the latest wheel repair technology, the repair process begins
- Once the repair is complete primer is applied to prevent any further corrosion.
- Infrared heat (IR) is applied in between each coat of primer, base coat and lacquer
- After further preparation the base coat paint is applied.
- Once cured, the final coat of lacquer or clear coat is applied to give that high gloss appearance.
- Final IR heat lamp curing process is applied.
- The tyre if removed is then re-inflated to the correct pressure and the wheel refitted onto the car ensuring the correct manufacturers wheel nut torque settings are adhered to.
Would you like to find out more?
If you would like more information about our mobile alloy wheel refurbishment service then call us now on 07413 094098 or email us.